Costs after NVC

That was my thought, DCF is different but for CR-1 and K-1 with Stateside petitions; you are done with US gov't fees. Nothing is paid directly to the consulate

Medical ~1000-1500 RMB

Mailing <100 RMB (unless you sent 2" of paper with your petitionph34r.gif; it might be a little more than that)

After the NVC comes the medical fee right? After that the fee to have the visa mailed. That's it ain't it?

That's it cuzin' Bubba...at least as far as the visa application goes. :)

tsap seui

Thanks all for the replies.

Medical ~1000-1500 RMB

Mailing <100 RMB

I actually sent Eunice a message and heard from her too. In case the K# want to know the breakdown on the medical only part:

Medical: 800 RMB

Vaccinations: 500 RMB

Since the consulate is including the DS-3025 with the K-1 medical packet P4, it is a good idea to get the vaccinations done with medical like a spouse, it will save big hassles later trying to find a US Civil surgeon that will not try slapping the K-1 AOS for a FULL medical. Simply send the sealed DS-3025 to USCIS when filing he I-485 skipping doing an I-693.

I also like breaking down the fee costs to the point of becoming a US permanent resident.

K-1:

I-129F: $340

Consulate: $350

Adjustment Of Status: $1070 I-485

($1760)

Medical Same as CR-1,

Vaccination record can be deferred till adjustment of status but then will be dealing with a state side doctor that may not follow the rules, and charge more that is required.

CR-1

I-130: $420

NVC I-864: $88

NVC Visa fee: $404 ($330+$74)

($912)

Med+Vac needed for visa..