inviation for my son

One thing to provide is an I-134, showing how will be supported while visiting.

Sample letter can be found here: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8469-visitors-visa/ Is an example for a parent visiting, can give you an Idea.

Do I need to submit 1-134 form to somewhere or send it to my son for showing the visa officer?

Do I need to submit 1-134 form to somewhere or send it to my son for showing the visa officer?

Send to son to bring to interview.

Also attach your income evidence to it, thing like a transcript of last years IRS tax return, you can order them for free here: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=110571,00.html

Thank you so much !

Send to son to bring to interview.

Also attach your income evidence to it, thing like a transcript of last years IRS tax return, you can order them for free here: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=110571,00.html

Not much is posted about what is asked during a visitor's visa interview. The IO will be trying to determine immigrations intent, they assume immigrations intent unless proven otherwise.

May ask questions about work, residence, family in home country, as well as about family or friends in he USA.

Keep in mind, has to prove no immigrations intent at this time.

I have seen cases where son/daughter comes to the USA as a visitor and does not leave, they simply wait for their pending I-130 to be approved, and then wait for NVC to assign a visa number, at which time they file an I-485 to adjust status, this is what the consulate it trying to prevent.

Not much is posted about what is asked during a visitor's visa interview. The IO will be trying to determine immigrations intent, they assume immigrations intent unless proven otherwise.

May ask questions about work, residence, family in home country, as well as about family or friends in he USA.

Keep in mind, has to prove no immigrations intent at this time.

I have seen cases where son/daughter comes to the USA as a visitor and does not leave, they simply wait for their pending I-130 to be approved, and then wait for NVC to assign a visa number, at which time they file an I-485 to adjust status, this is what the consulate it trying to prevent.

My son has a good job and a cando in Beijing.This will be a- three- week or one month trip for him to visit me and travel in U.S.I want to make sure everything he needs for interview , then we can make this trip interesting and significant. Thank you for all your help.

when my wife first applied for her visitor visa, the interviewer asked her questions about her ties to China (specifically work) as well as questions concerning her relationship to me. Now, I tend to think that the VO was trying to see if her first visit to the States fell under a K-1 situation. I remember my father provided as one of her supporting documents an itenerary/invitation letter (written by my father - at the time, I was in China w/ her). The itenerary was a proposed list of "to do's" or activities that would happen while Jingjing was Stateside. Now, one thing that is different than your situation is that you are directly related to the applicant. Jingjing was not related to the person inviting her. Take all of this for what it's worth