I 751 section 5 question

Hi folks,

Eva and I are getting ready to send in our I-751.

For Part 5, Information About your Children - List all your children. If our son was born in the US, and is a US citizen, do we need to put his name on here? Or would USCIS interpret that he's looking to remove conditions as well?

Thanks in advance.

It says list ALL children.

This includes:

• US Citizen's Children from prior marriage
  • Foreign citizen's Children from prior marriage
  • Children from current marriage.

Whether or not they are removing conditions..

Note the column "A Number if any" A US Citizen will not have an A# Also the Live with you "Yes","No" means an adult child no longer living in home, child living with former spouse, or perhaps a child living overseas not immigrating.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I guess I got nervous after reading this post..

http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19626, as one USC says, "Do not list U.S. Citizen children, they don't have to remove conditions. As Ampalaya says the form itself is not clear on this although it is mentioned in the instructions to only list children that are removing their conditions at the same time as the applicant".

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I guess I got nervous after reading this post..

http://www.theworldo...showtopic=19626, as one USC says, "Do not list U.S. Citizen children, they don't have to remove conditions. As Ampalaya says the form itself is not clear on this although it is mentioned in the instructions to only list children that are removing their conditions at the same time as the applicant".

Note the column for "Immigrations Status" note US Citizen in that column of they are US Citizens. Also note the attach other sheets if needed, this is in cases where there are more than 5 children.

I don't quite know what the other thread means by "Unclear" it is clear as black and white, "Immigrations status" and "List ALL Children" is quite clear to me.