Back to China... again

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gonna teach Dawei how to dance the funky chicken? I am sure with enough jiu he will try.

I'll do just about anything after some Liaoning Jet Fuel Jiu

Yes the funky chicken will be alive and appearing nightly at the One Hung Low Club in downtown Fushun. It ought to be a hoot.

tsaop seui

Look like you will be the chaperon for the night cuzin Tsap. Have fun!!

• 3 weeks later...

ok.... already here about 5 days in one city. I agreed to subject myself to an ancient daoist "Fire Cycle"; yes, they set me on fire to open up the energy channels. I did 3 days as that was all I could give them as I had plans. And I thank any god out there as I was subject to the most painful experience of my life as they want to do 7 days. They did not ask me for any money since I was a "friend" of a worker there.

If I could post a video, I would later, but you would see the actual technique and man in fire.

I am now in Fushun with my wife; full of fire... enuf said...

Well Fire man, I have sent everything to NVC and only waiting on their reply that they "have everything needed' and are "finished with our electronic case...then....it's 777 time to head over to ol' Fushun for some WHOOPIE, good food, and many many laughs.

If the timing is right maybe we'll meet David. I can only guess at leaving Dulles International on May 30 or early June???? Everything depends on their e-mail and my travel agent finding me a plane on SHORT notice.

I know they are going to give us an interview in June but I will be asking them to postpone it until early July, etc., so I'm gonna be in Fushun for 60 days minimum.

Have a happy, don't burn the old burg down to the ground before I get there, our home is safely on the west outskirts, start the flames in the east please.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Actually, that fire cycle takes all the energy out of you. and then the tell you "no meat, no alcohol and no spicy food"... may as well kill me while I am in china! But I couldn't resist some jiu since there is so many kinds and I got to try a few new ones.

I will be in Fushun till about June 7.

Actually, that fire cycle takes all the energy out of you. and then the tell you "no meat, no alcohol and no spicy food"... may as well kill me while I am in china! But I couldn't resist some jiu since there is so many kinds and I got to try a few new ones.

Ever see any stills out that way?

Ever see any jars with a reddish/purple liquid sitting out on the porch in the sun?

Remember, David. Fire and jiu don't mix!

The season's coming up!

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Ever see any jars with a reddish/purple liquid sitting out on the porch in the sun?

The season's coming up!

I reckon I missed that one.

I will be in Sichuan province for about 2 weeks, so probably will not be online till back in Fushun.

Just waiting to hear NVC is finished with the petition. Hate to leave and see I needed to do something else. Hope I get to Fushun before you take off this time, we'll jes see.

Give em hell.

tsap seui

Good luck to you both; I hope I have the pleasure of meeting up with you sometime; my lady is a Liaoyang girl, and lives in Yingkou; I'll be over there from 5/23 to 6/3. It's not too far to Fushun. We're going to Qingdao first for 4 days then to her place to visit family (her Mom's not doing well).

Last summer we went to the Benxi water caves and to Qianshan; loved them both, especially Qianshan. I could spend days wandering from temple to temple in the mountains there. I'll be lobbying for a return visit this time. She just got her driver's license, I suppose we could rent a car...