Hey Clifford Keelac

Hey Clifford, Just in case you might have missed this web site. Go check it out, It might be of some help to you.

Russian immigration page

Patrick  :unsure:

Patrick,

Thanks for the Note.

I was directed to the Candle a few months ago by a friend, and have enjoyed the online discussions with the group.

I have seen other BBS systems including Global 7. However, I haven't felt the online comradeship on those systems that I feel here.

My prelimiary searches didn't glean a lot of information. I am convinced that my application is not following the "normal" path through Moscow, and I have no idea why not. I will be calling the Embassy next week (it didn't work out this week to call Russia).

Plus, it is hard to keep up with all of the posts on the Candle... Another BBS would be too much. :(

Of course, perhaps you are just trying to get me to "GO AWAY"!!!! :P

----- Clifford ------

Do you mean other BBSs don't have topics like 300?  Where else can you go to get immigration info and have a discussion about toilet paper?  Yep, the Candle is the best.

No, Mark, I was not refering to "300" or "Mick's Whump" pages. But, this board does seem to instill a tremendous comradeship.

P.J.

I thought I would mention that I think this is also one of the easiest BBS systems to read and use. I am not sure why, but it just seems to be well put together. Fonts & etc are a little cumbersome, but they aren't bad once a person gets used to them.