Getting ready for I-751

Hello everyone!, It has been 2 years since I have written any questions here, and now the time has come to bother you again! : )

So, my beautiful wife and I are beginning to get our paperwork together for the I-751, which we are planning on mailing out end of April. My questions are: (By the way I looked at the pinned info, so this is follow up questions)

1) Since we are still young and trying to make a foot in this world, we still currently reside with my parents, NY is just to damn expensive, plus I finally landed a career job out from college, so things are looking up. We plan to get an apartment soon. So the question is, will evidence be suffice if I only have joint tax (which she had no income), joint bank account (which never gets over 1,000 because we were broke most of the time), about to apply for health insurance, pictures up the butt (family events, family weddings, vacations), and my mother and wife are about to register a internet based company under their names (which is an online handmade jewelry business that they have been working on, off the tax record, which i wish wasn't so), and hopefully soon get a new car with our names on it, which is in the works. Thats about it, so Im worried a little since we are still in that beginning process, I guess 2 years isn't that much when you started with nothing.

2) I know it wasn't listed but since my step father was our co-sponsor, should he fill out any forms and submit his taxes for this adjustment? Or maybe just submit 2010 tax and in his affidavit say he still wishes to support us until we are ready to buy a house or get an apartment?

3) And since Im on my question rampage, anyone know if your wife doesn't have a license yet, can you still put her name on a car title to show joint ownership? I plan to get her permit this month, but driving, well....that will take some time, lol. A real beginner on my hands.

Thank you everyone as always for your time to read and answer these questions.

Best wishes to all!

1) sounds much like my situation, just provide evidence of living together get the learners permit and copy your DL and her permit showing same address, this is same as my wife and I when removing conditions.

2) NO

3) no need to add to car title, in my case my name is on both cars. Why took so long to get permit, my wife got her's shortly after getting green card.

1) sounds much like my situation, just provide evidence of living together get the learners permit and copy your DL and her permit showing same address, this is same as my wife and I when removing conditions.

2) NO

3) no need to add to car title, in my case my name is on both cars. Why took so long to get permit, my wife got her's shortly after getting green card.

Hey Dnoblett, thanks for your answers, you always get to them : ). We waited this log for the permit test because we are lazy, simply put. My wife has never driven before, never had to in China, and she just doesn't care for it, so we have been lazy about going for the permit test. But now I'm on her case!, if she wants to have a baby, she needs to learn to drive, its important, especially living in Long Island. What if Im out of town?, and she gets hurt, or the baby is sick, so now she finally realizes, yes, driving is important, lol.

2) NO

Hey Dnoblett, thanks for your answers, you always get to them : ). We waited this log for the permit test because we are lazy, simply put. My wife has never driven before, never had to in China, and she just doesn't care for it, so we have been lazy about going for the permit test. But now I'm on her case!, if she wants to have a baby, she needs to learn to drive, its important, especially living in Long Island. What if Im out of town?, and she gets hurt, or the baby is sick, so now she finally realizes, yes, driving is important, lol.

Learners permit also makes a good state photo ID.

2) NO

Learners permit also makes a good state photo ID.

Your right about that, we did get her an ID from the DMV, just not a permit.