1-130 for stepson approved

I received this email today.

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity<br style="line-height: 17px; ">On March 9, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I take it that it is now going to the NVC where it will wait for a visa to become available. Anyone care to guess on how long before interview? It's an I-130 for unmarried son or daughter over 21 of a US citizen.

The NOA came in the mail today. The form mentioned they would be sending material to my stepson. His address has changed since we filed. Anyone have a link where I can notify the USCIS of his address change?

The NOA came in the mail today. The form mentioned they would be sending material to my stepson. His address has changed since we filed. Anyone have a link where I can notify the USCIS of his address change?

I suspect that is the normal boiler plate that USCIS uses, however it should be NVC that handles sending anything to beneficiaries overseas.

I would contact NVC and/or DOS visa services about updating addresses on case files, probably can do by email.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/about/how/how_1463.html