I-485 Filing Help

Almost done gathering everything together just a few more questions:

If my SO has no criminal history do I need to include a copy of the translated police report?

Do I include a copy or the original medical examination report along with the I-693 and vaccination sealed envelope?

Is a copy of the I-797c I-130 Notice of Action needed, is there anything else that should be included from filing I-130 or I-129?

Is the USCIS Chicago lock box address correct when sending I-485, I-765 and I-864 together?

Should I include a cover page outlining everything in the packet?

Thanks for all the help.

No police report needed for Adjustment of status, it is not required by the form's directions.

USCIS already has the medical on file, it was delivered to them by you at the POE, it was in the brown envelope turned over at the POE. K-Visas only need vaccination record transferred to an I-693 by a US Civil Surgeon. K-Visas would need a full medical if the one for the visa happened more than 1 year prior to USCIS approving the AOS, so in some cases USCIS will request you to do a full medical before the Adjustment of Status interview, this will be noted on the interview appointment letter.

Copy of I-130 approval notice needed, this is the basis for the adjustment of status. If K-1, this would be the I-129F approval notice.

Yep everything together to Chicago PO box specified by the I-485.

Yes a cover letter detailing the contents of the adjustment of status package.

No police report needed for Adjustment of status, it is not required by the form's directions.

USCIS already has the medical on file, it was delivered to them by you at the POE, it was in the brown envelope turned over at the POE. K-Visas only need vaccination record transferred to an I-693 by a US Civil Surgeon. K-Visas would need a full medical if the one for the visa happened more than 1 year prior to USCIS approving the AOS, so in some cases USCIS will request you to do a full medical before the Adjustment of Status interview, this will be noted on the interview appointment letter.

Copy of I-130 approval notice needed, this is the basis for the adjustment of status. If K-1, this would be the I-129F approval notice.

Yep everything together to Chicago PO box specified by the I-485.

Yes a cover letter detailing the contents of the adjustment of status package.

One more thing, do i need to include a copy of the marriage certificate?

One more thing, do i need to include a copy of the marriage certificate?

Yes

If you are applying as the spouse of that person, also attach a copy of your marriage certificate and copies of documents showing the legal termination of all other marriages by you and your spouse;

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf (Page 5)

A Great Guide that I used: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=k1k3aos