Documents submitted with I-130 also needed at interview?

What the chinese lawyer is asking for is stuff to cover all the angles known to be asked for by GUZ. I agree with Charles that the daughter's b/c is not needed. To be honest, I think you would not find a lawyer in the US who knew to ask for half this stuff... oh, your lawyer proves that point

It's a two edged sword; provide it and they don't ask; you feel your right in the end but get mopped slapped for saying it; don't provide it and they ask; and you'll never hear the end of it B)

The best solution is to provide this stuff at the initial petition filing; That's what I did. I almost regret not providing my passport copy in the petition. It is not needed if you provide a birth certificate for yourself but it's an easy way to show your trip dates to China. Seeing that I've been there 11 times may cause them too much trouble to figure out which one's are applicable for this petition and I'm not giving anyone a reason to question it (particularly since one of the dates was not stamped well and in my last trip I had three different instance of people saying they could not find the stamp).

If you did not send this info with the petition, then it should be available to your lady "just in case" it is asked for... but the problem is, they will likely ask for it via a blue slip.

I think maybe we need to coin a new phrase for this: GUZ-22.