X¨©n Ni¨¢n Ku¨¤i L¨¨

Right back at ya, cuz. Don't eat too much!!!

The dinner bell rings at 11:15.

As fate would have it, Salina has a doctor's appointment at 11:30, so as the New Year rings in over in the Middle Kingdom, we will be sitting in a waiting room. We'uins iza a gonna eat tonight,however. Now listen cuz, make shore you don't do nuthin' that will make the Missus say you is: Stoopida Man --- don't wanna start the New Year thata way.

I'm on the phone as I type and have been since 10am listening to WWIII and talkin' with lil' rabbit and her family.

Very happy times indeed. Young brother is getting the pigs feet ready.

It won't be long now before I get to see them.

Dang!!! Them fireworks is LOUD and continous.

tsap seui

Right back at ya, cuz. Don't eat too much!!!

The dinner bell rings at 11:15.

As fate would have it, Salina has a doctor's appointment at 11:30, so as the New Year rings in over in the Middle Kingdom, we will be sitting in a waiting room. We'uins iza a gonna eat tonight,however. Now listen cuz, make shore you don't do nuthin' that will make the Missus say you is: Stoopida Man --- don't wanna start the New Year thata way.

Im shore iz glad to hear that Salina is doin guud after all that fever and flu.

Man oh man I jes finished eatin some of them triangle shaped flat rice noodles, eggplant, and homade baozi. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm guud!!!!

The Missus can't call me stoopida man cause she is at work and I go to work before she gets home. She had her lunch break at 11:15 so I woke from my beauty rest and commenced ta chowin down on this here delicious food. Looks like we will be doin our celebration this weekend (takin over from where we left off last weekend).

I'm on the phone as I type and have been since 10am listening to WWIII and talkin' with lil' rabbit and her family.

tsap seui

WuuuuuuuuuWeeeeee...........pigs feet!! So jes how is they gettin them pigs feet ready? Is they boilin them eatin them pickled?

Jes think cuzin Tsap Bawb, next New Year yaw'll be together.

tsap seui

WuuuuuuuuuWeeeeee...........pigs feet!! So jes how is they gettin them pigs feet ready? Is they boilin them eatin them pickled?

Jes think cuzin Tsap Bawb, next New Year yaw'll be together.

I racoon "young brother" is bilin' them foots fer the family.

Man, it was so good to talk, as it were, through lil' rabbit to the entire family. I miss those folks like crazy. They are so funny and so caring. Constantly asking when I'm coming back.....well tell me Texas USCIS service center....WHEN am I goin' back?

I'll be on the next flyin' tincan outta Dulles the same day we clear NVC. GONE!!!!

You know what a dummy I am with this cornputer stuff. I have been practicin' with it and I think I can make zip files, if that is the right term so's I can send in white books, and such in one file to the NVC. Imma gonna try and do the NVC electronically. Have no clue about sending in the passport photos though, but I'll lean on ya, or I can get this guy here in town to come over and just send the damn things.

Looks like Jane is still swingin' in the tress and yawl is enjoyin' some fine food.

Lil' rabbit is takin' all this stuff real well, she and I both know this is the final curtin call down yonder in Guangzhou, and come what may, yes, were are finally gonna be together in the now, not distant future.

Funny thang,in another month it's gonna be our second weddin' anniversary....did you find that everything, all that bullshit you went through, all the wasted time, all the hurt from the first interview....do you find it all seemed like yesterday once you get to this point?

I swear, and be damned, but dadgone if'n all that wasted time and waitin' and hurtin' seems like it happened yesterday. Mebbe I am crazier than Billy Bawb's blue tic after he ate hisself some skunk weed but now that we're gittin' there it seems like it hasn't been that long....color me stoopid but that's what it seems like now. And with lil' brer rabbit too. Pennsertucky, or Chinertucky us two hicks is finally gonna be laughin' at each other in person....soon.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Funny thang,in another month it's gonna be our second weddin' anniversary....did you find that everything, all that bullshit you went through, all the wasted time, all the hurt from the first interview....do you find it all seemed like yesterday once you get to this point?

tsap seui

Yassir it happened real quick.........When Jane got here and commenct to mop slappin my stoopid head then I quickly fergot all about that wait......uhhhh, what wait were you tawkin bout agin?

Now listen cuz, make shore you don't do nuthin' that will make the Missus say you is: Stoopida Man --- don't wanna start the New Year thata way.

Well cuzin Mick, I almost made it. Seems I went to work and forgot to take my tea. Later this evenin there was a message on my phone....it was the lil woman telling me I forgot my tea and then ended with a "you no smart man."

I was told it was pronounced "she-knee-kwai-low".

I am told it is "she-knee-in-kwai-low."

No, no, no. Ya don't put your knee in it.

Here's a New Year rabbit for ya.

http://ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedia/2011/02/02/Photos/MG/MW-AI475_china__20110202202831_MG.jpg

Thanks for the rabbit!

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

The best to all of you rabbits! ...and everyone else too.

I'm really enjoying the New Year television programming. There was one program that struck me as a Chinese variation of Jackie Gleason and the HoneyMooners

The kids have been really cute too.

The one magic act I saw was far below what I consider the usual Chinese standard of performing excellence. As a former professional magician, I didn't expect him to fool me, but he performed one trip so poorly that he tipped it.

...but everything else has been lots of fun!