USCIS.gov blocked in China?

Hi all,

Writing here from China...can't access uscis.gov at all. Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Thanks!

Aaron

Nope - no problem here (Yulin, Guangxi) - try entering the IP address 128.241.220.122

Hmm...tried that...here's what I get:

'The requested URL "/", is invalid.'

Well, I'll be in Liuzhou, Guangxi this time tomorrow (just around the bend from you...in Zhuhai now) so I guess it'll be a moot point then...hopefully!

Hi all,

Writing here from China...can't access uscis.gov at all. Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Thanks!

Aaron

Nope - no problem here (Yulin, Guangxi) - try entering the IP address 128.241.220.122

Hmm...tried that...here's what I get:

'The requested URL "/", is invalid.'

Well, I'll be in Liuzhou, Guangxi this time tomorrow (just around the bend from you...in Zhuhai now) so I guess it'll be a moot point then...hopefully!

I wonder if there's a Chinese equivalent of Murphy's Law? After not working for a full day, 20 minutes after I posted it's working fine. Ahh...such is life in the Middle Kingdom!

USCIS.gov website is/was not stable sometime, my fiance in USA could not log on the website sometime either.Nothing to do with chinese gov.

Yep, I have seen it down sometimes, or parts of the site like forms page down. From personal experience this more than likely has to do with server maintenance at USCIS.