Ranting about RFE on AOS

The day I mailed out the AOS and I-765 package, I was sure everything was there. I came back home and wanted to make a copy of something and soon as I opened up my copier, I saw a photocopy of her I-94 and visa that I had copied earlier. I had grabbed that one to make a copy for her I-765 application as well and just forgot to pull it out of my copier and add it back into the I-485 package. So as I sat there, I dreaded that might give me a RFE for missing that in the I-485 package. However, I thought to myself, well ya know I did include a copy of it, it just happens to be with the I-765 section of the package that was mailed TOGETHER in the SAME package. Well sure enough, I got a nice yellow sheet today. I am not too worried about it because she already has a biometrics scheduled and when I checked the status on USCIS website, there is only a RFE placed on her I-485 case and her I-765 is processing as normal. To us, the EAD card is more important and almost has the same privelages she has been waiting for. Being able to work and drive are the big ones. Anyways!! I am just ranting!

The day I mailed out the AOS and I-765 package, I was sure everything was there. I came back home and wanted to make a copy of something and soon as I opened up my copier, I saw a photocopy of her I-94 and visa that I had copied earlier. I had grabbed that one to make a copy for her I-765 application as well and just forgot to pull it out of my copier and add it back into the I-485 package. So as I sat there, I dreaded that might give me a RFE for missing that in the I-485 package. However, I thought to myself, well ya know I did include a copy of it, it just happens to be with the I-765 section of the package that was mailed TOGETHER in the SAME package. Well sure enough, I got a nice yellow sheet today. I am not too worried about it because she already has a biometrics scheduled and when I checked the status on USCIS website, there is only a RFE placed on her I-485 case and her I-765 is processing as normal. To us, the EAD card is more important and almost has the same privelages she has been waiting for. Being able to work and drive are the big ones. Anyways!! I am just ranting!

I am in the boat right behind you! Just received a load of I-797's acknowledging receipt of 2 sets of I-485's, I-765's and I-131's. I'm now setting here staring at an empty bank account and looking for a biometrics appointment letter like you. Can't wait for some light at the end of this black hole.