If I kick the bucket....

tsap seui

I know it's not time to kick it just yet, but there's nothing wrong with giving it a test run for a week or two.

Lee, how the heck ya doin'?

I'm takin' your advice about giving it a test run for a week or two. I went to the local funeral home and got me the card board shipping box that a casket comes in.

I'm gonna sleep in the cardboard box for a few days to see how it feels.

I dragged it down to the little park in the middle of downtown Buffalo Mills (population 61 and declining).

I hand painted the words "I Never Met a Big Breasted Bimbo I Could Say No To"

on the side of my blow up Water Buffalo, as my tombstone ....

So far, two guys that used to work for me have come up and pissed on the box and one of my ex wives came up and threw rocks at the box, until I told her to "STOP, I'm trying to sleep here", and I've heard a lot of outrageous laughter outside .....hopefully it'll get better.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

I got a thing in the mail yesterday about wifey's SS benefits. She can't collect until she has worked 10 years but should she die I can collect survivor's benefits.

It's not worked 10 years, it actually began the day you were married. Not sure how that is resolved in the SSA's system.

You accrue a years worth of credits as long as either you OR your spouse earned the minimum during that year (NOT retroactively - his previous work history doesn't count towards her credits). The credits aren't combined, though - it still takes 10 years to get 10 years worth of credits.

I got a thing in the mail yesterday about wifey's SS benefits. She can't collect until she has worked 10 years but should she die I can collect survivor's benefits.

It's not worked 10 years, it actually began the day you were married. Not sure how that is resolved in the SSA's system.

You accrue a years worth of credits as long as either you OR your spouse earned the minimum during that year (NOT retroactively - his previous work history doesn't count towards her credits). The credits aren't combined, though - it still takes 10 years to get 10 years worth of credits.

Correct, but it isn't dependent on when she began working.