I751 relationship Affidavits letter Question

Hello all

I am preparing my wife's I751, and one question about relationship affidavits.

does this letter have to come from friends?

can the letter come from relatives living in U.S.

do friends have to be US Citizens?

merry Christmas and happy holidays.

many thanks

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/I-751Affidavits.jpg

Friend or relative, Citizen or Green-card holder.

Relatives living in another part of the country cannot provide the substantive commentary that an ouchy bureaucrat might want to see. (-just my opinion-)

We now have 6 notarized affidavits and will have another 2 to submit. All of the affidavits come from people who attended our wedding; 4 people are USCs, 2 are Romanians w/green cards working as physicians in the US and the final 2 are from Canadians who own property not far from us.

I guess that's an advantage to being older and living in a small town; friendships are less dynamic.

I wrote up a form for them to use. I'd be happy to send it to you if it will help.

We sent two affidavits as well. One was from my mom stating that we are living with her (and my dad) and that she attended our wedding in Japan, etc. The other was from my aunt who lives near the university and my hubby parks his car at her place and walks to school so she sees us all the time. We were going to get my friends/his friends/my coworkers who all know about our relationship, but we felt that these two covered it significantly. When we got the RFE they mainly wanted to see our finances co-mingled and proof of co-habitation, so we did not send any additional affidavits. I think two is sufficient as long as there is a clear demonstration of how the person knows you/your wife and how they know you are a bonafide couple. Good luck! :D