G325A Question

Hey Folks,

Just a little confused about the very bottom box labled "Applicant: print your name and Alien Registration Number in the box outlined by heavy border"

We're are going to file a I-129F along with this form. Does this question pertain to me,her or neither?

Thanks for any input

Danny

When filing an I-129F or I-130 there are two G-325A forms submitted, one from Petitioner, and one for beneficiary, the box at the bottom of the petitioner's G-325A contains petitioner's information and the box at the bottom of beneficiary's G-325A contains beneficiary's information.

Note if petitioner is a naturalized citizen, the petitioner has an A# and can list that there, as well if the beneficiary had been an LPR before in the USA the Beneficiary can note their A#, if not then leave the A# blank.

Later whaen adjusting status from a K-1 visa, the beneficiary becomes an applicant and will again use form G-325A whan adjusting status, at that time the applicant will have an A#, it should be noted on I-129F approval notice.

When filing an I-129F or I-130 there are two G-325A forms submitted, one from Petitioner, and one for beneficiary, the box at the bottom of the petitioner's G-325A contains petitioner's information and the box at the bottom of beneficiary's G-325A contains beneficiary's information.

Note if petitioner is a naturalized citizen, the petitioner has an A# and can list that there, as well if the beneficiary had been an LPR before in the USA the Beneficiary can note their A#, if not then leave the A# blank.

Later whaen adjusting status from a K-1 visa, the beneficiary becomes an applicant and will again use form G-325A whan adjusting status, at that time the applicant will have an A#, it should be noted on I-129F approval notice.

Thanks Dan, yes it was that ARN that was throwing me off.That's exactly what I needed to know.