Hi everyone,

We sent out our I-751 package on Sept 24th and it arrived at Vermont service center on Sept 27th. Now is Oct 5th and I still haven't got any receipt and seen the checked cashed out. How long should we wait to make a call?

I saw some couples got their receipt in three days and check cashed out in two days.

THANKS!

If letter fails to arrive at 30 days, then schedule and info pass appointment, more than likely the field office will stamp Chinese passport with an I-551 stamp giving you evidence of status beyond the expiration of the 2 year green card.

Agreed, I think it took us like 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before we got anything in the mail, but they did cash our check faster than you can say "I'm the government's ATM" :D Don't worry, sometimes these things take some time. Best of luck!

Check cashed is good, receipt can take 10 days or longer to arrive. I would give it 30 days.

Thanks Dnoblett! The check hasn't been cashed out. That is why I am quite concerned, because I noticed how fast others got cashed out...

no receipt, no cashed out...waiting

Really appreciate your advices!

Agreed, I think it took us like 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before we got anything in the mail, but they did cash our check faster than you can say "I'm the government's ATM" :D Don't worry, sometimes these things take some time. Best of luck!

Thanks, xiaofenzhu:-) on ur signature, I saw u sent out I-751 back in July, so your hubby got his bio exam yet?

Really appreciate all the support here:-)

Thanks, xiaofenzhu:-) on ur signature, I saw u sent out I-751 back in July, so your hubby got his bio exam yet?

Really appreciate all the support here:-)

Biometrics were done 8/19 (we didn't have much heads up for booking a flight from our island to Oahu!) so all we are left with is waiting right now. Looking at other's timelines, I am hoping that hubby gets his gc this month or next.