Opt in after AOS and IV payments

Received and paid the $88 AOS payment notice near the end of August.

Submitted the DS-3032 by mail at the beginning of September.

Received an e-mail from NVC to pay the $404/each fee last week - paid.

Is it too late to opt for electronic processing? If it's possible, by how much will the process be delayed?

Received and paid the $88 AOS payment notice near the end of August.

Submitted the DS-3032 by mail at the beginning of September.

Received an e-mail from NVC to pay the $404/each fee last week - paid.

Is it too late to opt for electronic processing? If it's possible, by how much will the process be delayed?

Have you mailed any documents to them other than DS-3032?

If no then I would go ahead and OPTIN.

ah thank you so much for the quick reply!

yeah, i've only sent in the DS-3032. regarding the optin email, do you know if i have to include the 3032 attachment if i've sent it in by mail already?

I would attach the DS-3032 to the email per the OPTIN instructions.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

• 2 weeks later...

one more question...

my mother is petitioner, but she doesn't have any source of income. my dad is going to sponsor his income and some of his assets. my uncle, the applicant, is also going to include some of his assets also.

my question is, in our situation, do we have to submit more than one I-864 form?

from what i understand, you have to submit more than one I-864 if there are more than one joint sponsor and/or the petitioning sponsor is also including some of her income?

one more question...

my mother is petitioner, but she doesn't have any source of income. my dad is going to sponsor his income and some of his assets. my uncle, the applicant, is also going to include some of his assets also.

my question is, in our situation, do we have to submit more than one I-864 form?

from what i understand, you have to submit more than one I-864 if there are more than one joint sponsor and/or the petitioning sponsor is also including some of her income?

Mother provides I-864, father provides an I-864A.

If uncle is in states and mother is sponsoring someone else like a child, then could be used as a joint sponsor.

Is very difficult for applicant to provided assetts unless can provide documentation as to how assets will be transfered. In order to provide an I-864 you need to have a US domicile, which Uncle does not have, if I understand correctly.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

one more question...

Mother provides I-864, father provides an I-864A.

If uncle is in states and mother is sponsoring someone else like a child, then could be used as a joint sponsor.

Is very difficult for applicant to provided assetts unless can provide documentation as to how assets will be transfered. In order to provide an I-864 you need to have a US domicile, which Uncle does not have, if I understand correctly.

This sounds like your Mother petitioned for her brother some time ago and the case has come up for a visa number.

One other thought, if you live at home in same home as your mother and if you have an income you too can also add your income to your parents by also providing an I-864A as a member of the household.