Could you give me some advise!!

ÎÒÕÉ·òÊÕµ½Ò»·âÀ´ÐÅ˵£º The petition of I-130 is approved. They sent my original documents to visa center for processing. Also it will determine which consulate will process your visa.ÎÒÃÇÏÖÔÚ´¦ÔÚµÚ¼¸°üÉÏ?´óÔ¼»¹ÒªµÈ¶à¾Ã¡£

лл£¡£¡

I should rewrite the question again .My husband just got a letter which said our petition of I-130 is approved. They sent our original documents to visa center for processing. Also it will determine which consulate will process your visa.I don't know what our case is going on.It is a reply for our K3 petition or green card petition.How long does it usually take for us to take the interview notice.

Thank you so much!!

ÎÒÕÉ·òÊÕµ½Ò»·âÀ´ÐÅ˵£º The petition  of I-130 is approved.  They sent my original documents to visa center for processing.  Also it will determine which consulate will process your visa.ÎÒÃÇÏÖÔÚ´¦ÔÚµÚ¼¸°üÉÏ?´óÔ¼»¹ÒªµÈ¶à¾Ã¡£

лл£¡£¡

Some of your words turned out to be a strange coded text, i think they might be chinese words, some computers here can't read it. :unsure:

ÎÒÕÉ·òÊÕµ½Ò»·âÀ´<ETH>Å˵£º.ÎÒÃÇÏÖÔÚ´|ÔÚµÚ¼¸°üÉÏ?´óÔ¼»1ÒªµÈ¶à¾Ã¡£

<ETH>»<ETH>»£¡£¡

By the way,

You can edit your own posts by clicking on the "Edit" icon next to the post. Sometimes it is helpful to fix goofs or formatting problems.

I am not sure about the processing timelines. As I understand it, the majority of the processing time is spent in the USA, and if your case is routed through Vermont, it can often be relatively quick.

Your case will progress to many of the same offices as the K1/K3 visas, but at a somewhat slower pace.

National Service Center --> National Visa Center (New Hampshire) --> Post (GZ).

I believe that the portion of processing done at the Post (GZ) is in fact less than what is done for the K1/K3 visas, and thus could potentially be quicker. Don will surely correct me if this is a misconception.

---- Clifford -----