Most people (Stateside filers) pay NVC their fees before their case is transferred to Guangzhou. Personally, I do not believe you have any more visa fees coming your way, unless you count the vaccination (which are required to get started before entering the US, in her case) and medical part of the visa fee. In Guangzhou, you're going to get tagged with a 30 RMB fee (or a little higher) for China Post to handle her passport (assuming you guys are awarded the visa). Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

The fees have recently went up this past July. Thankfully you do not have to pay a differential.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Most people (Stateside filers) pay NVC their fees before their case is transferred to Guangzhou. Personally, I do not believe you have any more visa fees coming your way, unless you count the vaccination (which are required to get started before entering the US, in her case) and medical part of the visa fee. In Guangzhou, you're going to get tagged with a 30 RMB fee (or a little higher) for China Post to handle her passport (assuming you guys are awarded the visa). Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

The fees have recently went up this past July. Thankfully you do not have to pay a differential.

Correct, The NVC fees are the fees for visa, you do not have to pay anything to CTIC bank.

CTIC bank is only paid for visas like (B-1/B-2, K1,K-2,K-3, K-4, (CR-1/IR-1 IF petition filed in China not stateside))

Thanks for the information! I am glad to know there are no addtional fees! Now we wait for "The Interview"!