I dont understand how you guys did it. How did you people manage to get your significant other to fill out the DS230 and OF-169 with such ease. I was ready to bang my head on the computer monitor. I even gave her example forms of the exact information she needed to put in!!!!!

I dont understand how you guys did it. How did you people manage to get your significant other to fill out the DS230 and OF-169 with such ease. I was ready to bang my head on the computer monitor. I even gave her example forms of the exact information she needed to put in!!!!!

I did it for her. I filled in all the information and just had her sign it ... slipped it into the envelope with the EMS label and off she went.

Doesn't help you any now Amaro, buton our K-1 I filled out the P-3 and P-4 with lil' rabbit on my second trip to see her just after we got the P-2.

For this CR-1 application we filled out everything for every step, 4 months before I even sent the application in to USCIS.

Hang in there, can you fill out the forms, scan them and send them to her to sign? If I did that my wife would have to go to a copy shop and have them download it for her, or I would have left her with blank forms to copy from my scanned e-mail. There are ways to make it easy on boh of you. :P

Git er done, MARINE!!! We're all waiting on her pink slip, and the smile on your face. :D

tsap seui :lol:

Amaro fill the forms out for her, scan it and convert to PDF format and email it to her all she must do is print it and sign it. I think there is a freeware called "CutePDF" or something that is a PDF writer.

Yep as the others said you can fill these things out and send them to over to her either electronically or by mail, then have her sign them.

DS-230 only page 1,2 needed http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/81807.pdf

Good idea. Yeah I was thinking the same thing, to pre fill them out and have her sign when I was there and have the entire package ready to go, so when it came to that time, all she had to do was mail the package out. Anyways, it is sent so just waiting for it to get to GUZ now.

Good idea. Yeah I was thinking the same thing, to pre fill them out and have her sign when I was there and have the entire package ready to go, so when it came to that time, all she had to do was mail the package out. Anyways, it is sent so just waiting for it to get to GUZ now.

Yep, I had it and the I-864 ready to go...but just for the hellovit I waited to date them. My I-864 got stale and they wanted a new one for the interview. (we slipped into a new tax year)

Yep, I had it and the I-864 ready to go...but just for the hellovit I waited to date them. My I-864 got stale and they wanted a new one for the interview. (we slipped into a new tax year)

Note: In Amaro's case it will be I-134 not I-864.