Printing Companies in China

I'm talking about printing companies that use offset presses. I know they are in to digital now but the equipment is very expensive.

There must be a lot of smaller or a few biggies that still print using presses.

Has anyone seen one? If so, then where?

I'm talking about printing companies that use offset presses. I know they are in to digital now but the equipment is very expensive.

Right at about 50 yards to the northwest from here, if you mean the large rolls of newspaper-like printing.

One of the little shops in front of the university. It's not clear who uses it

Right at about 50 yards to the northwest from here, if you mean the large rolls of newspaper-like printing.

Yes I mean this type of printing as well as any other kind that does NOT use digital equipment to do the actual printing. If ya ever stroll by there then try and get a look at what they are printing if that is possible.

Yes I mean this type of printing as well as any other kind that does NOT use digital equipment to do the actual printing. If ya ever stroll by there then try and get a look at what they are printing if that is possible.

Hang on, I'll be right back. (I think I saw them open a few minutes ago). Most other shops are closed now for the summer break.

Hang on, I'll be right back. (I think I saw them open a few minutes ago). Most other shops are closed now for the summer break.

Cool! :ok:

didn't mean for him to get up :ok:

http://i46.tinypic.com/24mrgja.jpg

. . and here's another little shop you'd be interested in - they usually have a group of musicians there in the evening

http://i50.tinypic.com/mma8g4.jpg

Thanks Randy!!! The print shop is definitely what we call here a mom and pop shop. Interesting to note that they keep the presses covered to help keep the dust out.

Knowing what I know about the humidity there, it wreaks havoc on printing as well as musical instruments. I have been to a couple of music stores in China and the instruments are basically rendered useless due to sitting in the humidity. Humidity wreaks havoc on paper and ink.

But I would assume, they can get the printed job out no matter what it takes. :ok: