Got call in letter!!!

Well Rosie got the letter of confirmation a few days ago that she was approved for the K1!!! YEHAAAAA!!! But now I have a few question. I listed her daughter for the K2. She wasn't able to go to the interview with her Mom because she was in England studying. What's the steps now to get her the K2? Also Rosie has to go for another physical because it's been almost 6 months now. And exactly what does she do now to get the visa? She has to go to Guangzhou so I assume take the letter and her passport and there ya go? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Marc

1) For the K-2 simply request by email that K-2's P3 be sent out and go from there. MORE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13325

2) Visa physical is valid for 1 year, another one should not be required, same goes for police report, and certificate of marriageability.

3) Yes has to turn in passport with recall letter at the consulate, and will get visa and immigrations packet sent to either the post office in Guangzhou or have it sent to address in Guangdong province or other cities that the consulate will send to.