Looks like I'll send in the CR-1 - CR-2 on 6/11/10

Cuzin' Moon Shine, you and I became best of friends during our waits and you've helped me tremendously...spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and as a friend. When Jane of the Jungle got her visa I could have cried with joy for both of yours success, and for the hope from your success that one day we may get the visa too.

tsap seui

Have love

will perservere

Cuzin tsap bawb johnson it has been a true honor to become good friends with yore hillbilly self. And I wants to thanks ya for the times you helped straighten my dumb ass out when I brain wuz a spinnin after a guud hard MOB slap. I reckin if we weren't in this mess together then we wood have missed out being guud friends and all.

Yore time iz a comin soon and you will be able to receive yore MOB slaps on Amurikin soil. I have learnt that Amurikin dirt does taste better than Chinertucky dirt. :lol:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well suh, we is officially back in bed with the government. I mailed the application to the Chcago lock box on Monday the 21st of June, today I got my green postal receit card back from them with a 23 June date on it.

Dan, Randy....can I start calling the DOS now? :P When will the case get to the NVC, how do I track DHL, should I be worried we haven't gotten the P-3 yet, can I buy plane tickets for the interview?

Nuthin' like a wise assed old guy new guy eh? :Dah:

tsap seui

Well suh, we is officially back in bed with the government. I mailed the application to the Chcago lock box on Monday the 21st of June, today I got my green postal receit card back from them with a 23 June date on it.

Dan, Randy....can I start calling the DOS now? :P When will the case get to the NVC, how do I track DHL, should I be worried we haven't gotten the P-3 yet, can I buy plane tickets for the interview?

Nuthin' like a wise assed old guy new guy eh? :Dah:

tsap seui

The Tsap Action figure.

Here I come GUZ. watch out.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy309/SkyBuzz/GI%20Joes%20-%20Small%20MIP%20to%20Opened%20Up/RAMa1h.jpg

Edited by Sam and Fen (see edit history)

Dan, Randy....can I start calling the DOS now? :happybday: When will the case get to the NVC, how do I track DHL, should I be worried we haven't gotten the P-3 yet, can I buy plane tickets for the interview?

Nuthin' like a wise assed old guy new guy eh? :toot:

tsap seui

The Tsap Action figure.

Here I come GUZ. watch out.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy309/SkyBuzz/GI%20Joes%20-%20Small%20MIP%20to%20Opened%20Up/RAMa1h.jpg

In my best Humprey Bogart voice....Give the dame the visa, see. or I'll be back with my friends GODZILLA and MOTHRA....you saw what they did to Tokyo, that's nuthin', see.... we'll start off with a cheap coffee enema for Guangzhou, and you DOS workers will be thrown into the sewers to eat what you've been handing out!!!!

tsapZILLA