Looks like I'll send in the CR-1 - CR-2 on 6/11/10

Knock em dead tsap. You should have it in the bag this time.

Carl, you mods have put up with my hillbilly shenanigans for a long time now. :lol: If, next year, the lil' rabbit hops outta the consulate with Bubba, J.R. and pink slips, we'll have to have a party out in Vegas...I'll be the hillbilly in a velvet Elvis suit beltin' out a horrible edition of, "You ain't nutthin' but a hound dawg"....with a big ol' poop eatin' grin on my face. ;)

tsap seui

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you know the CR-2 will also need an I-130 filed, so two petitions are being filed, CR-1/CR-2 is not like a K-1/K-2 where the K-2 is a derivative visa based on K-1.

Anyway I suspect this will go through smoother than the K-1/K-2 case.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! An I-130 for the KID?

:lol: It's in the package Dan.

I do thank you for bringing that point up though. I've seen things like that overlooked before and I am always open to advice. ;)

One of your VJ posts back in December 2006 steered me to Candle. I can't thank you enough. ;)

tsap seui

One of your VJ posts back in December 2006 steered me to Candle. I can't thank you enough. ;)

tsap seui

And Candle was changed forever. :lol:

Goodluck Tasp. Go bring your family to the US of A.

Let me know when and where in Vegas, I would give anything to see you in an Elvis suit.

tsap seui

And Candle was changed forever. :lol:

Let me know when and where in Vegas, I would give anything to see you in an Elvis suit.

Sam, when I first came on Candle I had sent in my I-129F already and my post count up to the interview was probably less than 100 as I spent my time in David Z's FAQ section studying up for the interview. I only posted in the application process section and hardly looked at any of the other forums...but buddy, with the 10 month wait on a denial after the interview I was in full redneck hilarity. ;) What ya can't change ya gotta laugh off.

You wanna see me in an Elvis suit....I wanna see you in bib overalls, clunky work boots, with a red bandana on yore hillbilly hed...and a large chunk of Redman chawin' tobaccy pushin' yore cheek out... you can share my spit cup. ;)

tsap seui

Tsap, I often chuckle.at your posts because you have a remarkable ability to use such vivid imagery. You should consider writing your own set of hillbilly children's books! You could use chawles as your faithful sidekick in battling the forces against prohibition and immigration.

Good luck my friend. I hope your saga will soon come to a positive end.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)
And Candle was changed forever. ;)

Sam, when I first came on Candle I had sent in my I-129F already and my post count up to the interview was probably less than 100 as I spent my time in David Z's FAQ section studying up for the interview. I only posted in the application process section and hardly looked at any of the other forums...but buddy, with the 10 month wait on a denial after the interview I was in full redneck hilarity. ;) What ya can't change ya gotta laugh off.

You wanna see me in an Elvis suit....I wanna see you in bib overalls, clunky work boots, with a red bandana on yore hillbilly hed...and a large chunk of Redman chawin' tobaccy pushin' yore cheek out... you can share my spit cup. ;)

tsap seui

:lol:

That is an image, Sam a Hillbilly!

Ready for a prediction? Little Rabbit will get the pink after a few easy questions. ;)

I can't wait to see the Funky Chicken video!

And I predict that one of the questions she is asked "what is your husband's favorite dance?" :coffee1:

Thats an easy one, she will ofcource respond "The one I make him do" :lol: :lol:

Tsap, I often chuckle.at your posts because you have a remarkable ability to use such vivid imagery. You should consider writing your own set of hillbilly children's books! You could use chawles as your faithful sidekick in battling the forces against prohibition and immigration.

Good luck my friend. I hope your saga will soon come to a positive end.

Hillbilly children's books.....Hmmmmm...I...I...I feel an idea formin'....okay, Chawls is cuzin' Moon Shine, and I am cuzin' Bubba Bawb. We're two slow tawkin' (our Chinertuckian wives would say slow thinkin') simple redneck hillbillys whose life's goal is to keep our Chinese wive's mops from comin' into direct contact with our sorry heds. :cheering:

Join us now boys and girls as we listen in on the hillbilly cuzin's titilating conversation as they sit on the broken down front porch of one of their shacks, surrounded by five lazy good for nuthin' blue tick hounds, and excitedly discuss important hillbilly "man type" doings and going ons with the wizened intelligence that only true redneck hillbillys have.

{Spit}..."Ya know Cuzin' Bubba".........(2 minutes later)...."the grass shore is growin' fast today."

"Ah-yaow".....(4 minutes later and after Bubba spits a big black wad of Redman tobacco juice on the hind quarters of a pesky blue tic who just farted in his sleep)......."I wuz jes thinkin' that very thought cuzin' Moon"...(3 minutes later)..." the grass shore is growin' fast today."

There ya have it...a day in the life of cuzin' Moon and his cuzin' Bubba. Two fast tawkin', and even quicker thinkin' hicks. :cheering:

Thanks for the words Kyle, it's been great reading of your success and happy life.

tsap seui

Can we get a video of you, Tsap, doing the funky chicken in the Guz coffee shop when your lil' rabbit gets the visa? :)

Holy snappin' arseholes, BatMan, that's a great idear :cheering: I am one funky chicken dancin' rooster, I tells ya. I'll be sure and pack my rooster cap for the victory dance. When you push a button on one wing of the rooster it cock-ah-doodle do's and flaps it's wings.

I literally thought lil' rabbit's parents and brothers were gonna run outta the room in fear the first time they saw me dance my funky yardbird routine, especially when I pushed the button on the rooster cap and it came alive. As the lil' rabbit cried with laughter and said, "My God, big chicken cap have sing, AND dance".

I'll take my lil' video cam and who knows, if she gets the visa, I'll be so happy I'll even throw in a lil' Curly Shuffle and do my patented Funky Chicken Moon Walk. ;) MJ ain't got nuthin' on my silly hillbilly butt. :P

I hate to show off, but this would be justifiable. :cheering:

tsap seui

Ready for a prediction? Little Rabbit will get the pink after a few easy questions. :cheering:

What a dream, eh? :cheering:

tsap seui

Ready for a prediction? Little Rabbit will get the pink after a few easy questions. ;)

And I predict that one of the questions she is asked "what is your husband's favorite dance?" :cheering:

Thats an easy one, she will ofcource respond "The one I make him do" :cheering: :)

Hey, wait a minute...I wears tha bib overalls in this here family. ;)

Well, mebbe I do dance to that wascal-wee wabbit's tune. :P

tsap seui

{Spit}..."Ya know Cuzin' Bubba".........(2 minutes later)...."the grass shore is growin' fast today."

"Ah-yaow".....(4 minutes later and after Bubba spits a big black wad of Redman tobacco juice on the hind quarters of a pesky blue tic who just farted in his sleep)......."I wuz jes thinkin' that very thought cuzin' Moon"...(3 minutes later)..." the grass shore is growin' fast today."

(10 seconds later).........DAMN CUZIN BUBBA DID YOU JUST SHIT? :(

Cuzin Bubba on seconds thought we might not aughta put this in a childrens book know whadda mean? :blink: