Waiting for GC

Yep, all ADIT processing means is that they ordered a green-card ordered by the printing department.

Congrats!

Do you know what ADIT stands for? I haven't seen that anywhere.

Should have known I'd find it on VJ

ADIT is one of those old terminology it stands for

ADIT Alien Documentation, Identification & Telecommunications System (ADIT Photo's no longer used by the USCIS )

Exactly, ADIT is a fancy way of saying sending ID info by wire to mint an ID Card (Green-Card).
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to bring this to a close. We received the Green Card in the mail a couple days ago. I think on the 20th.

Anyway, I also wanted to add that I did in the end enlist the help of a Senator to make an inquiry on behalf of my wife. 6 days later when an inquiry was made the case was updated. Then 7 days after that my wife's application was approved. Its not that I was impatient, I was just concerned my wife's application had fallen through the cracks. Like I said before, on VJ there were alot of people that filed around the same time as us that also seemed to get lost in the shuffle (maybe it had something to do with the new directions on where to send the I-485. Most of those people are still waiting. I am convinced that getting my Senator's help was the difference.

Thanks to all for the help along the way. We're done for a couple years!!!