Vaccine Questions

First off, I spent about 10 minuets reading all the descriptions of the forums and none of them are really a good fit for this questions. Since this one was labeled as General Visa Discussion, I chose it. If a moderator feels it's in the wrong forum, please move it to the one you feel it belongs in. Thanks...

My wife has a question about the vaccines... She went to the ɳÃæ hospital in GZ and the doctors told her that she needs to get another "MMR (ÂéÈù·ç) vaccine" (the one that has the conspiracy of causing autism) after 6 weeks to 6 months. She has been told by some people on the 001 and the landlord where we stayed that she doesn't need to do that. She is a little confused as to what to do? Has anyone else had this situation? What did you and your spouse do? If you did, and decided to get the shot, did you do it in the US or China?

Thanks

If she's already got the packet (CR-1), then she's ready to go to the US. I believe no further vaccinations are necessary for her to travel to the States. My wife didn't finish all of her series in China, but rather chose to do them in the US - really just for her benefit.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=39419&st=0

First off, I spent about 10 minuets reading all the descriptions of the forums and none of them are really a good fit for this questions. Since this one was labeled as General Visa Discussion, I chose it. If a moderator feels it's in the wrong forum, please move it to the one you feel it belongs in. Thanks...

My wife has a question about the vaccines... She went to the ɳÃæ hospital in GZ and the doctors told her that she needs to get another "MMR (ÂéÈù·ç) vaccine" (the one that has the conspiracy of causing autism) after 6 weeks to 6 months. She has been told by some people on the 001 and the landlord where we stayed that she doesn't need to do that. She is a little confused as to what to do? Has anyone else had this situation? What did you and your spouse do? If you did, and decided to get the shot, did you do it in the US or China?

Thanks

Firstly it looks like you went the CR-1 approach, so this will not be an issue in the states, you have a GREEN-CARD visa.

However, contracting one of these diseases when you are and adult SUCKS!

Here is what to do, when in the states, get tested for immunity to Mumps, Measles, and Rubella "TITER" test, if shows sufficient immunity to these disease then the booster is not needed, if the doctor feels that not enough immunity factors are shown by the test, then get the booster shot. Note if had these diseases when young, ow was vaccinated sufficiently before but have no record, getting re vaccinated will pose no problem at all, she has immunity.

My wife wanted to take classes at the community college here in Rochester, the medical department required that the vaccinations be complete. or be tested, we opted for the tests.