Employment letter

Mine was pretty basic, I am a staff scientist in an academic research lab so I wrote up the letter and my boss signed it. It was something like this:

"Current Date

Guz consulate address

To whom it may concern:

This letter is to verify the employment status of John Doe, a research staff scientist, in my laboratory at Washington University in St. Louis. John has been employed by the university since 2002 and has a current annual salary of $1,000,000. Any questions regarding Mr. Doe's employment status may be directed to my attention.

Sincerely,

Dr. Loser

phone number

fax number

email address"

I printed the letter on departmental letterhead and had the boss sign a few copies and then took them with me on one of my trips before NOA2.

Basically, your employer letter should state "To whom it may concern: (first name,last name) has been employed full-time with the XYZ Company since 200_ as a (name of your job), and is an employee in good standing with an annual salary of $XXXX. Signed, John Doe, Supervisor (or whatever title)" The letter should be on company letterhead.
http://www.visajourney.com/content/support

This is what my wife used. Personal information has been redacted. There was another sheet outlining her salary and other assets. I will not upload that document.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc193/kyleinwuhan/Capture.jpg

This is what my wife used. Personal information has been redacted. There was another sheet outlining her salary and other assets. I will not upload that document.

Kyle, I think the post is about the "employer letter" that is specified on form I-864 and is typically used with for I-134 when doing a K-Visa.

The consulate is typically concerned with US-Citizen's "Sponsor's" income.

Yup, Dan, I feel a bit silly now! <_<

For future readers, please, feel free to disregard my post. I apologize for misreading the original OP.