A Former VO's Observations

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Tony n Terrific

A friend of mine has been tip toeing through the Internet now for nearly a year now hoping to meet his new paramour of life. His problem is he is waitng for all the stop lights to turn green before he makes the effort in meeting someone. He has tried the American, Asian, Russian sights Etc. My wife has tried to get him interested in someone she knows personally in Nanning. This of course would be the best way to meet a gal. But to no avail.

He sent me a copy of a former visa officer experiences who is writing a book on Immigration now. His report seems pretty straight foward. This maybe be some good guidance for we oldies here as well as the new gentleman.

http://www.cis.org/marriagefraud

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing. I think the most interesting part was this:

Although consular officers clearly are highly suspicious of American men who take part in mail-order marriages, the rule of thumb is that ¡°if the American believes the relationship is real, then it is.¡± So consular officers only are responsible for trying to divine the motives of the American, not to explain the poverty and desperation that drive women to participate in mail-order marriages.

Thx for the link, i read it an it was very good. i believe the recommendation should be implemented and take affect ASAP.

A friend of mine has been tip toeing through the Internet now for nearly a year now hoping to meet his new paramour of life. His problem is he is waitng for all the stop lights to turn green before he makes the effort in meeting someone. He has tried the American, Asian, Russian sights Etc. My wife has tried to get him interested in someone she knows personally in Nanning. This of course would be the best way to meet a gal. But to no avail.

He sent me a copy of a former visa officer experiences who is writing a book on Immigration now. His report seems pretty straight foward. This maybe be some good guidance for we oldies here as well as the new gentleman.

http://www.cis.org/marriagefraud