Let us remember.

Let us remember the quake in China 2 years ago today (China time)

Let us pray for the ones that where lost and the ones that will never forget.

In Chongqing, My wife and i lost a few very good friends in this Quake.

I have made a movie of this day, It is about 2 hours long.

But i have broken it down so many can see and understand the lost and feeling of death and hardship.

Let us pray and God speed to the ones that survived.

Wenchuan Quake 5-12-2008 14:28 hours

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)

Lets us pray for the fallen.

Its terrible that events like this are able to happen in this already shaken up world. Our plate is already full as it is. Such current events are still devastating this planet.

Thank you for taking the time to make that video.

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)

Yeah, that one was scary. Jingjing and I were looking at apartments in Wuhan at the time. We felt the aftershock (top floor). Jingjing insisted on an apartment on a lower floor. Very tragic. . . .

That was one of the scariest days of my life. My wife was working on the 15th floor in an office building in Chengdu then. We had just gotten our appointment letter a couple days before. We were very happy.

I was in my office late that night finalizing a project. I was chatting with my wife on msn or QQ and then all the sudden she went offline. About a minute later i got a text from her saying "big earthquake. building shaking. under desk. scared".

I immediately turned on the tv to cnn and checked all the news websites and nothing. I kept trying to call her but couldnt get through. 10 minutes later still no news and no contact from her. My fear and anxiety is getting the best of me. I am pacing in my office. Finally big red breaking news on cnn.com saying big earthquake in China. Many feared dead. An hour later still not able to contact her. But more news is trickling in.

Finally about 6 hours later and after having serious doubts of her safety, I get a call from her and she is safe back in her hometown with her parents.

It was a sad and terrible day for many.

Guest Tony n Terrific

This was a very tragic day for all of China. I just returned from Nanning 4 days earlier. My wife felt some tremors from it in Nanning.

Thankfully she was not injured or really in danger. However the people in Chengdu where. I hope that their recovery is going smoothly.

I tell you Mike, I tried to watch the video but could not get too far in to it. It made me very sad. I prayed for all the people impacted by this tragedy and sent a donation.

It brought back a memory from the Ruichang earthquake from 2005. Although much smaller and a lot less loss of life, it hit home for me. I was webcam chatting with my wife and while I was waiting for her to come back to the computer, I saw everything shaking.........a big blur. It took several minutes for her to return to the webcam and when she did, she was crying. She said they were having an earthquake and she was scared to death. Everyone ran outside but she stayed to chat with me. I felt lucky in the fact that our communication line was still open but it didn't last long.

Luckily most everyone was ok but I think about 15 people died.

Life is precious and we don't know from one day to the next how long we will live.

China has had a few big ones with tremendous loss of life. May we continue to pray for all of those that were affected.