Going to China: What do I need to do?

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but I'm looking over the I-129F and G-325A forms, and I don't see where my girlfriend needs to sign them. There are sections where her name or address are required in Chinese characters, but I can just type these in. That would be okay, wouldn't it?

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but I'm looking over the I-129F and G-325A forms, and I don't see where my girlfriend needs to sign them. There are sections where her name or address are required in Chinese characters, but I can just type these in. That would be okay, wouldn't it?

I-129F is a petition filed by a US Citizen, so YOU sign this form.

I-129F requires Two G-325A forms, one from you and one from your fiancee.

G-325A says "Signature of applicant" You will sign yours, and your fiancee will sign the other one.

Lastly a letter of intent is needed, again your fiancee will sign her's.

• 2 weeks later...

On the I-29 whats a G-28 id???

That is associated with people that prepare these forms for clients. If you're filling it out yourself, put N/A.

I-129F requires Two G-325A forms, one from you and one from your fiancee.

G-325A says "Signature of applicant" You will sign yours, and your fiancee will sign the other one.

Hmm, I don't recall having her sign the G-325A. I took applicant to be me so I signed it. Didn't cause any problems...

Lee