Need Another Set of Eyes. Don't want to foreget anything.

May 6, 2010

RE: Immediate Relative (Spouse) Family Based Adjustment of Status Application

Applicant: Name Married Name on Date

A#: Number Address: Place

Entered USA Date Phone: Number

Dear Sir or Madam:

Enclosed please find the following documents in support of NAME¡¯s AOS application:

1) Form I-485

2) Check #XXXXX for $1010 (I-485 filing fee and biometrics fee)

3) Copy of passport (biographical page, entry stamps, signature page, and K-3 Visa)

4) Copy of NOA2, I-797, approval for I-130

5) Copy of I-94 (front and back)

6) Copy of birth certificate and certified translation

7) Certified copy of Marriage Certificate

8) 2 Passport photos

9) Form G-325A

10) Form I-693 in a sealed envelope (Part 1 Information About the Applicant, Part 2 Vaccination Chart, and Part 5 Civil Surgeon¡¯s Certification as medical exam was done overseas on 12/7/2009)

11) Form I-864 (US Citizen Spouse)

Proof of Citizenship and ID (U.S. birth certificate)

Copy of 2007 W-2 (Please note U.S. Citizen Spouse does not have 2008 or 2009 W-2s as she was working abroad.)

Copy of 2009, 2008, 2007 U.S. Federal Tax Returns

12) Form I-864A (Household Member Sponsor)

Copy of Identification (U.S. Passport)

Proof of Joint Residence (Utility Bill ¨CSponsor; Bank Statement ¨C U.S. Citizen Spouse)

Copy of 2009, 2008, 2007 W-2s

Copy of 2009, 2008, 2007 U.S. Federal Tax Returns

Employment and Salary Verification Letter

13) Form I-765

14) 2 Passport photos

15) Copy of passport

16) Form I-131 and supplement Part 7

17) 2 Passport photos

18) Copy of passport

19) Copy of I-94

Sincerely,

Name

Enclosure(s)

I'm especially concerned that I might be missing some supporting evidence regarding the I-765 or I-131 even though I already double checked the instructions that go along with those forms. Your help is always greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

11) You can always us IRS Transcripts.

12) Who is providing I-864A? K-3 holder? If so does K-3 holder have EAD work auth? Note I-864A is for member of sponsor's household, typically a Son, Daughter, or Spouse. If using a joint sponsor, the joint sponsor should be using form I-864, not I-864A

16 -- 19) Not required for K-3 holders, their visa is multi-entry, if wishing to extend validity of a K-3 you file an I-593 http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

(Read Page 1 item #3) http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-131instr.pdf

12) Who is providing I-864A? K-3 holder? If so does K-3 holder have EAD work auth? Note I-864A is for member of sponsor's household, typically a Son, Daughter, or Spouse. If using a joint sponsor, the joint sponsor should be using form I-864, not I-864A

My mother whom we are currently living with is providing the I-864A. I believe parents qualify to use the I-864A, right?

She is acting as joint sponsor, but, as I understand it, because we reside in the same household she is allowed to fill out the simplified/shorter form (I-864A) instead of the more complicated/longer I-864 form.

Thank you for your feedback... the links were very helpful!

My mother whom we are currently living with is providing the I-864A. I believe parents qualify to use the I-864A, right?

She is acting as joint sponsor, but, as I understand it, because we reside in the same household she is allowed to fill out the simplified/shorter form (I-864A) instead of the more complicated/longer I-864 form.

Thank you for your feedback... the links were very helpful!

Yep looks like she falls within the definition of household member per I-864A

Who May Be Considered a "Household Member" for Purposes of This Form?

For purposes of this form, a "household member" is:

A relative who has the same principal residence as the sponsor and is related to the sponsor as a spouse, adult child, parent, or sibling;

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864a.pdf

Great! So I guess I'm ready to mail this thing and get things rolling.

Thanks again for all the help :ph34r:

About I-131, K-1 use AP when traveling, K-3 just use their visa because it is a multi-entry visa, if it is about to expire, then you file an I-593 to extend it's validity, NOT I-131.