Derby day tomorrow

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Tony n Terrific

The fastest sport in two minutes will be on tomorrow in Louisville, Ky.

Looking at Lucky is the odds favorite as of now. Last year a longshot Mine that Bird at 50-1 won the the Roses by 7 lengths. Is a another longshot in the making at Churchill Downs?

Looking at Lucky is the odds favorite as of now. Last year a longshot Mine that Bird at 50-1 won the the Roses by 7 lengths. Is a another longshot in the making at Churchill Downs?

Lusheng has accused me of being the fastest finisher in 2 minutes?

She told me a lot less than two minutes.

I think that Mikey is one of those "minutemen" I have always heard about.

She told me a lot less than two minutes.

I think that Mikey is one of those "minutemen" I have always heard about.

There have been persistent rumors about him and a horse.

Yeah, Lusheng told me the same thing. :unsure:

Guest Tony n Terrific

Super Saver won the Derby today by 2 1/2 lengths. He paid $18. Not bad.

The same jockey who rode the longshot and won last year derby with Mind the Bird was also guided Super Saver to the victory today.

.... I picked "Super Saver' over coffee this morning with wife, (very scientific ---- Super Saver has substantial experience racing in mud----that plus its reminiscent of the store---where I often shop) ---but as usual, couldn't bring myself to risk a few dollars on a hunch B) :clapping: :drunk:

.... I picked "Super Saver' over coffee this morning with wife, (very scientific ---- Super Saver has substantial experience racing in mud----that plus its reminiscent of the store---where I often shop) ---but as usual, couldn't bring myself to risk a few dollars on a hunch :ph34r: :angry: :angry:

So u picked Super Saver over Coffee, I dint see Coffee on the sheet?