OT Leaving for GZ 12/17

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Hello everyone, well finally just about packed. Now just have to decide what other suitcase to pack since I have more than I thought. I guess that this is because of the gifts going over this time.

So now I thought that I would ask if there is anyone that needs some small items that they would like me to bring back for them, maybe to help cut down the cost of either their wife or fiance from having to ship them. I know that there are some that certain western meds that they like. I will gladly try and help here where I can.

Kaige, do not pipe up here since I already know that you want, and I already have Paige taking care of that for you. Anyone else, please feel free to either PM or email me, and if it is something that is in chinese, I will give you Paige's email, and your wife or fiance can email her direct, so that there is nothing lost in the translation.

Now if anyone else there at that time, please, love to meet you. I wish that that I could do what mooncarolcafe did one time, but do not think that this would work. Then again maybe, I am always dressed in western outfits, and because of the weather, I will be wearing the blue and gold of Michigan, just mention GO BLUE

Guest blsqueaky
So now I thought that I would ask if there is anyone that needs some small items that they would like me to bring back for them

My fiancee is 5'2". Small enough? :P

Frank, I am so sorry, I know that my luggage is small, but now that small

Guest blsqueaky

Well 27 hours and counting till leave, and 50 hours till I finally see the wife. Evertyhing finally packed, ended up using two suitcases plus carry on. One case is nothing but gifts, hence the second case, for my clothes. I know that this flight is still going to kick my butt, not used to the late departure times and early arrival times.

Guest blsqueaky

Appreciate it Micheal. I normally only travel with one suitcase and a very small carry on, but this being the holidays, and all of the gifts for the family, hence, two cases and LARGE carry on.

Very hard to find my size in clothes over there. I think my size over there is XXXXXL :lol: :lol: