A few AOS questions

We are working on the AOS forms. I have called USCIS but it seems to be a different answer depending upon who connects with you. I always find experienced answers here, so I would like to ask:

1. Does she need to visit a Civil Surgeon if she has already had the medical exam in GZ a few months before entering USA? She also had vaccinations about a week before we left GZ.

2. On the I-131 application, do we check box "a" or "d" for the travel document?

I think that is all for now :lol: Thanks!

Tom & Xiaoling

1) Yes, to get her Vaccinations done, or the record transferred from a Yellow International vaccinations book to an I-693 which is required to adjust status. Beware of chiseling doctors, a transfer should cost no more than $50, if they insist on a full medical, look for another doctor. More about this is pinned at the top of this forum.

2) She is "d" Requesting Advance Parole, She is Not a permanent resident (Green-Card holder) yet so it is NOT "a"

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

1) Yes, to get her Vaccinations done, or the record transferred from a Yellow International vaccinations book to an I-693 which is required to adjust status. Beware of chiseling doctors, a transfer should cost no more than $50, if they insist on a full medical, look for another doctor. More about this is pinned at the top of this forum.

2) She is "d" Requesting Advance Parole, She is Not a permanent resident (Green-Card holder) yet so it is NOT "a"

Thank you! I just called the civil surgeon office and they said they will charge $25 to transfer the vaccination record. We are going to drive there now. Thanks again!

Tom and Xiaoling

Thank you! I just called the civil surgeon office and they said they will charge $25 to transfer the vaccination record. We are going to drive there now. Thanks again!

Tom and Xiaoling

Please post about that doctor, Name and address, in the "Good,Bad, Ugly thread" pinned at the top of this forum.