DS-230 Stupid Question

I've been reading about the DS-230 and it's "Cover Sheet". I have seen and filled out the wife's DS-230 (in preperation for forth coming events). But..... Cover Sheet ? B) Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank You

Dan

Not aware of a cover sheet being needed when you scan and email DS-230 to NVC.

More: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

I've been reading about the DS-230 and it's "Cover Sheet". I have seen and filled out the wife's DS-230 (in preperation for forth coming events). But..... Cover Sheet ? :unsure: Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank You

Dan

The cover sheet is the sheet with the barcode that you get from NVC once you pay the IV and AOS bills. You can print it out from the DOS website. You have to include the cover sheet when you turn in the original documents to GUZ at the interview. However I included a copy of the cover sheet with the scanned IV appplication/AOS documents per the instructions.

I've been reading about the DS-230 and it's "Cover Sheet". I have seen and filled out the wife's DS-230 (in preperation for forth coming events). But..... Cover Sheet ? :unsure: Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank You

Dan

The cover sheet is the sheet with the barcode that you get from NVC once you pay the IV and AOS bills. You can print it out from the DOS website. You have to include the cover sheet when you turn in the original documents to GUZ at the interview. However I included a copy of the cover sheet with the scanned IV appplication/AOS documents per the instructions.

There you go, you need to wait until after NOA2 for this.

Prepare the DS-230 and have it ready for that time.