K3 Packet 4 Delivery time

Hello from Beijing/Tianjin,

Does anyone know the current time frame for receiving Packet 4 after Packet 3 has been mailed by the SO in china? It's been about a week now since my SO mailed out P3 and forgot to right down the return label EMS tracking number :D .... The only way I know how to contact GUZ from China is by email from the FAQ page and calling DOS which is a little expensive.. Does anyone have a phone number I could call from China?

DOS

Call 12026631225, when the first automated message begins, hit "1" to bypass it, and then hit "0" to speak with a telephone representative.

I called them using Skype with no issues.

Does anyone know the current time frame for receiving Packet 4 after Packet 3 has been mailed by the SO in china? It's been about a week now since my SO mailed out P3 and forgot to right down the return label EMS tracking number :D .... The only way I know how to contact GUZ from China is by email from the FAQ page and calling DOS which is a little expensive.. Does anyone have a phone number I could call from China?

Are you going for K3 or CR-1?

Does anyone know the current time frame for receiving Packet 4 after Packet 3 has been mailed by the SO in china? It's been about a week now since my SO mailed out P3 and forgot to right down the return label EMS tracking number :) .... The only way I know how to contact GUZ from China is by email from the FAQ page and calling DOS which is a little expensive.. Does anyone have a phone number I could call from China?

Are you going for K3 or CR-1?

K3

DOS

Call 12026631225, when the first automated message begins, hit "1" to bypass it, and then hit "0" to speak with a telephone representative.

I called them using Skype with no issues.

Thank you for the info..i'll try them tomorrow during business hours..oh, i just tried EMS website and it seems to be working again.. thanks again