Money

Can I ask a stupid question?

You have known her for almost three years and your not aware of her financial situation enough simply know without words?

Now go back to the requests for atm withdraw questions...

As a matter of planning; I send money over in advance without asking if there is a need; if we need to ask, it's too late, IMO...

Can I ask a stupid question?

You have known her for almost three years and your not aware of her financial situation enough simply know without words?

Now go back to the requests for atm withdraw questions...

As a matter of planning; I send money over in advance without asking if there is a need; if we need to ask, it's too late, IMO...

Yes I am very aware of all of this. But she told me different. She has money back in Shenyang. So I guess I should had my friend Yan explain it to me a little better. But it all worked out and I know now what is going on. It was a learning expierence and I am sure down the road we will have to over come other obstacles. You are right planning is very important. You are right and I learned a lot this time. I do not like using Credit cards. I like debit because I have the money and do not pay interest. It may have been a misunstanding on my part.

Can I get money at a bank in China using my debit card? Seems the wife did not tell me that she was short on money until we get back to Shenyang.

Michael

Michael,

I have been using cash this time. Qin and I stop at a Bank of China branch about once per week.. $500 USD each time they transfer for us... All previous times here, I have used my credit cards in the ATM's within the BOC. As long as you have your PIN, you should have no issues.

Mark

Guest Pommey

Can I get money at a bank in China using my debit card? Seems the wife did not tell me that she was short on money until we get back to Shenyang.

Michael

Michael,

I have been using cash this time. Qin and I stop at a Bank of China branch about once per week.. $500 USD each time they transfer for us... All previous times here, I have used my credit cards in the ATM's within the BOC. As long as you have your PIN, you should have no issues.

Mark

assuming you have told your bank you are going to china first.

Michael

Michael,

Mark

assuming you have told your bank you are going to china first.

Correct. I always make these preparations in advance... Just in case I need to use my cards!

Mark