The New Orleans Triangle

Well we went to New Orleans for USCIS 2nd biometrics request.

Couldn't figure out WTF was going on requesting something we did back in Sept 2009.

We got there and Ting was the very first in line, she met a short black woman who was asking her for something they did not send us. Ting tried to explain this to her but the woman just told her to step aside and let someone else up until she got everything together.

She was VERY rude to her and made her cry.

That’s when I got up and went to the window and poked a verbal finger in her eye and made her listen.

She took our papers after I explained it to her and we sat and waited for about 20 minutes.

An older guy came out and took us in the back office.

He said there was something FU in the system (you think?).

Turns out he is a retired master chief and is the head military liaison there. Our case was approved at the California service center but never approved in the New Orleans system. He made copies of all the papers including the ones from our congressman who enquired about our case and got the ball rolling again. He spoke with another lady who is the point of contact for all congressional inquiries and she never got anything from our congressman according to her.

Well he said he was personally looking into our case to unf**k it and should hear from him the 22nd of March.

He gave me his direct phone number and email and made me swear in a stack of bibles not to give it to anyone.

Now were waiting to see what happens and hopefully will get our green card soon. It’s been seven months since we applied for it.

The worst part about the entire month was I turned 40 yesterday LOL Took 4 hours to be seated at McGuires where we went to celebrate.

In the span of 2 hours I banged my head on a door, got a lump from it, dropped a heavy book on my toe, still hurts and all before I started drinking. I told Ting what happened and she looked at me with a smile and I could see that spark of mischievousness glimmering in her eyes as she said "Wow, old age hit you quick"

B)

I bent her over my knee while I spanked her butt as she laughed trying to escape.

B)

Edited by shadeOgray (see edit history)