I-Touch

I just bought a I-Touch. It is like a I-Phone without the phone and camera. If you get free WiFi or internet at home, you can use it to surf too. Tons of Apps one can download for free or a small fee. I have a good English to other language translator. Maybe a good tool for your gal.

My wife has her iPhone and Dictionary apps, translation apps yet she still insists her little pocket b/w LCD translator is better! LOL it looks like one of those handheld video games circa 1987.

Almost ordered an iPad for her birthday but I know that would result in a mop slap and a response like "I know you just bought this for yourself!"

she loves her MacBook though and takes it to school everyday and uses the translation widgets I installed.

Too funny, I am so far behind technologically wise that you guys may as well be writing in Chinese...I have no earthly idea what either one of you are talking about. :Dah:

Thank God what ever an I-whatever is, it isn't conducive to my ability to breath and get from place to place or my ass would be pushing up roses. :D

tsap seui