What does GUZ keep at the interview?

When the interview takes place does GUZ keep any of the documents (copies) SO provides? I have copies of everything except pictures.. Should my SO bring a second set of pictures or will GUZ just look at them to confirm a bona fide.

They will keep Med packet, and the DS-Forms like DS-156, DS-157, etc..

They will not keep any of the evidence.

In our case they did not even keep the I-134 I provided, they looked at it and gave it back to my wife.

Rather than actually "keeping" anything, it will be placed in a file, which will then be sealed in an envelope which is given to your SO to carry back to the US. This envelope will be turned in at the POE and become her USCIS file in the US. The next time you will get to see anything they keep, will be at the AOS interview

They accepted a few documents from my wife at the time of her interview (they did not return these) rather as Randy mentioned they added them to her immigration file which Jingjing (pardon me, I mean I) had to lug back to EWR.

EDIT:

We front-loaded 100 pictures or so, and yes, we made a couple more books to take to the interview. You can read about that part here:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=527093

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)