looking for K visa friends in oregon

Guest suvi

Hello, I arrived in Eugene, OR over a month ago on a K1 visa and want to look for some friends with similiar situation/background so we could help together for adjustment of status or perhaps more. Pls contact me at suvi88@yahoo.com Also, I hope you guys will be able to get P3s and P4s soon since US consulate GZ seems to be accelerating, stay positive and good luck.

Hello, I arrived in Eugene, OR over a month ago on a K1 visa and want to look for some friends with similiar situation/background so we could help together for adjustment of status or perhaps more. Pls contact me at suvi88@yahoo.com Also, I hope you guys will be able to get P3s and P4s soon since US consulate GZ seems to be accelerating, stay positive and good luck.

welcome suvi

I see you made it to candle. You will find freinds here.

Carl

Thank you guys for all the replies, I finally managed to contact some chinese students and scholar association in the University of Oregon which is located in Eugene. Yesterday I went to Portland to submit in my AOS application and got the EAD card, if you have any questions on how to prepare those forms I would like to help. Below is my visa timeline, I went through NSC. FYI

Dec.3,2002 NOA1

May.2,2003 NOA2

May.22,2003 NVC approval

July.4,2003 P3

Sept.17, 2003 P4

Oct.23,2003 interview

Oct.30,2003 arrived in Eugene on Halloween from Shanghai