Appointment

This is really great news. Since I could not get ahold of dos. I wrote Guangzhou. The only thing is that did not tell me the interview date. Here is there response.

Dear Mr. Robinson,

Thank you for your inquiry!

Please know that we just sent your beneficiary an appointment packet. If s/he cannot receive it by February 25, 2010, please provide us with your beneficiary¡¯s contact phone number and we will provide assistance with her immediately.

Note that: mailing here takes around two weeks due to our internal mailing system's procedure, patience to wait for our mail would be highly appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou

1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, Guangdong 510133

PRC

Fax: 86-20-38844412

Fired Up,

Michael :rolleyes:

This is really great news. Since I could not get ahold of dos. I wrote Guangzhou. The only thing is that did not tell me the interview date. Here is there response.

Dear Mr. Robinson,

Thank you for your inquiry!

Please know that we just sent your beneficiary an appointment packet. If s/he cannot receive it by February 25, 2010, please provide us with your beneficiary¡¯s contact phone number and we will provide assistance with her immediately.

Note that: mailing here takes around two weeks due to our internal mailing system's procedure, patience to wait for our mail would be highly appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou

1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, Guangdong 510133

PRC

Fax: 86-20-38844412

Fired Up,

Michael :rolleyes:

I know you are jazzed about this...you have been jumping through their hoops for a long time...best of luck. ZZ