I-864 Question

A short question / confirmation; I am under the impression that I will need to provide two complete I-864's. One for wife and one for step-daughter?

Each I-864 "package" to contain a copy of the following:

• I-864 Completed and Signed
  • 3 years of W-2
  • 3 Years of Taxes or
  • 3 years of offical IRS Tax Transcripts
  • Employer letter
  • Pay Stubs

Any information is greatly appreciated. As of now, i am understand the assumption that i will need two sets.

Thank You

Dan

Correct, you are sponsoring two immigrants, so two I-864

NOTE, W2 alone is not acceptable, they are part of IRS Return, so if using return (1040, the return needs supporting evidence like copy of W2 and/or 1099).

It is highly recommended to use simple FREE IRS Transcripts, instead of returns.

Correct, you are sponsoring two immigrants, so two I-864

NOTE, W2 alone is not acceptable, they are part of IRS Return, so if using return (1040, the return needs supporting evidence like copy of W2 and/or 1099).

It is highly recommended to use simple FREE IRS Transcripts, instead of returns.

Using W-2's and Return for 2009, plus IRS Transcripts for 2008 & 2007, plus all other additional income information. So, because i am sponsoring two immigrants, i can give copies for each 864, but be sure the wife has the originals in case she is asked by a "wonderful" person within the Consulate during her interview. This entire interview process at Guangzhou has me really nervous, especially since i hear such horror stories coming out of this consulate.

Dan