new to candle for love.

I was advised to pull a full disclosure report on my self from ChoicePoint, the only thing that came back on me was some auto insurance information. Is that a good thing nothing negative is reporting against me for my K1 visa process?

Who advised you to do that? and Why? I have never heard of needing to do this before.

I was advised to pull a full disclosure report on my self from ChoicePoint, the only thing that came back on me was some auto insurance information. Is that a good thing nothing negative is reporting against me for my K1 visa process?

You would probably have a good idea yourself if there's anything in your past.

I moved this topic to the GVD since it fits better here. The Ellis Island forum is for questions to Marc Ellis and for him to post some of his articles. (Marc assured me he will have a new article to post soon that should be interesting)

I can't remember if I welcomed you to CFL or not. If not then welcome, you will find friends here.

I think you're the second member we have that has a sweetheart in VN. Since every consulate is different some of what you learn here may not apply. The forms are the same however and the camaraderie here is priceless.

Here is a link to some other links that will help you navigate CFL and the visa process.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16183

The FAQ that David wrote is very informative. He spent many many hours putting it together for us.