The 12 months of INS

On the first month of my visa application, the INS rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in a treehouses.

On the second month of my visa application, the INS sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the third month of my visa application, the INS confused my applications with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the fourth month of my visa application, the INS requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the fifth month of my visa application, the INS requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the sixth month of my visa application, the INS explained the six government organizations laying around doing nothing with my application, and requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the seventh month of my visa application, the INS changed their name for the seventh time, explained the six government organizations laying around doing nothing with my application, requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the eighth month of my visa application, the INS confused my fiancée with the eight milking maids, and changed their name for the seventh time, explained the six government organizations laying around doing nothing with my application, requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the ninth month of my visa application, the INS asked how anyone could possibly dance with 9 ladies, confused my fiancée with the eight milking maids, changed their name for the seventh time, explained the six government organizations laying around doing nothing with my application, requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the tenth month of my visa application, the INS let ten leaping lords run off with my visa application, asked how anyone could possibly dance with 9 ladies, confused my fiancée with the eight milking maids, changed their name for the seventh time, explained the six government organizations laying around doing nothing with my application, requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

On the eleventh month of my visa application, the INS hired 11 pied pipers to get rid of the rats and mice that had eaten my visa application, and they let ten leaping lords run off with my visa application, asked how anyone could possibly dance with 9 ladies, confused my fiancée with the eight milking maids, changed their name for the seventh time, explained the six government organizations laying around doing nothing with my application, requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

Drum Roll, Drum Roll, on the twelfth month of my visa application, the INS sent my fiancée home with twelve white slips, hired 11 pied pipers to get rid of the rats and mice that had eaten my visa application, let ten leaping lords run off with my visa application, asked how anyone could possibly dance with 9 ladies, confused my fiancée with the eight milking maids, changed their name for the seventh time, explained the six government organizations laying around doing nothing with my application, requested to see the FIVE GOLDEN RINGS given to my fiancée, requested four copies of my g325a, confused my application with three French fiancée applications, sent me 2 e-mails explaining how much additional administrative processing my application needed, and rejected my application for not reporting any ex-wives living in treehouses.

Wow, Clifford, that was great!!! A real tour de force!!! Try not to be so optimistic, okay? What is really bad is the reality of those clerks who destroyed a whole lot of paperwork at the California service center. The reality can be worse than the worst sarcasm. Hopefully they can process your papers before the rats chew them up.

Pretty cool, but too much time on your hands.  :blink:

Well, yes,

I had planned on spending quiet evenings with my Finacee (well, I had expected to be married months ago).......

But, Sometimes the best laid plans fall through as I wait and wait.

Thank you all for the kind comments.