Do I start to prepare I-134 docs now?

Is it too soon to get the I-134 docs ready? I know the interview won't happen for another 3-4 months (K3). I'll be leaving for china very soon and would like to prepare everything before I leave next month. I will have tax transcripts, bank verification letters, letter from job, paystubs and co-sponsor info. I'm just a little worried when the interview happens, they will deny the application due 3 month old support info (bank verification letter, paystub, etc...)

I don't think it's too early to start preparing. Three months isn't a terribly long time. Documents such as police reports and medical exam reports are valid for longer than that!

Not sure why you couldn't scan and email something to your wife at a later time if needed.

I don't think it's too early to start preparing. Three months isn't a terribly long time. Documents such as police reports and medical exam reports are valid for longer than that!

Not sure why you couldn't scan and email something to your wife at a later time if needed.

Correct, It will be a month for NVC to send case on to consulate, then another 3 months to receive the package, then at least anothe 1.5 to 2 months until an interview, alot can change with regards to financials, like the filing of an IRS return between now and then.

Best to send the I-134 package to her after she receives Packet 3, not before.