The Great Santa Stories

Yeah, you're right Eric. I was cranky too. And I am starting to get cranky about some of this AOS bullc**p I have been reading about as well. ;)

I don't blame you. I decided to cool off as there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

Right now, she can stay here, she can travel out, she can work...

The rest is academic and mere paper-shuffling.

Move back to Miami ! The wait is only 12 months ! Oct 2002 processing date for I-485.. Woooohoo !! I'm all tingly already....

:lol:

Just kidding

Moving back to Miami might not be a bad idea. It has been cold as the proverbial witches t*t around here this week. Below freezing every night and they are calling for snow flurries Friday and Saturday. The balmy south this ain't. :lol:

Seriously, after fifteen years in Miami and another five in Guangdong I am not adjusting well to the cold. But then, I didn't like the heat much either. Ah well, this too shall pass. If you get a chance, take Yuhui down to Miami to Santa's Enchanted Forest. Just go down the Palmetto Expressway until you get to Tropical Park. Can't miss it. Used to take my daughter there every year. It is kind of tacky in a Christmasy sort of way but still a lot of fun and it she give her a real feel for Christmas in the US.

Mick, how cold can it be down there? Up here in Connecticut it's a balmy 10 degrees with below zero wind chills.....why do I live here???? :o

Chinadave

Must be all the beautiful New England girls Dave. :lol:

I remember last winter we used to hear quite often from R2D2 about how cold it was in Michigan. BTW: Whatever happened to R2? :lol:

Owen froze last winter in Shenyang. I think he was glad to come to GZ last February, not only to see Richard Adams, but to thaw out.