China set to become a luxury market

Guest Tony n Terrific

It seems to be the same statistical 'duh'; A thousand people consume more food than 100 people... and the media turns that into news.

1.4 billion people are going to do more than other people at some point.. so I fail to see any point is all these types of articles except mans obsession for #1 issues, like that really means anything to us.

Guest Tony n Terrific

I posted this article as a compliment to Chinese success. Which they have done so well at.

I personally have lived in a very competitive enviroment all my life. I chose this type of lifestyle because I can not stand boredom and stagnation. Due to this uncanny lifestyle I am able to refresh my find on a daily basis. We live in a predatory world everything from a human to a lion. If you do not wish to achieve a number one positon you are going to join Jurassic Park.

I posted this article as a compliment to Chinese success. Which they have done so well at.

I personally have lived in a very competitive enviroment all my life. I chose this type of lifestyle because I can not stand boredom and stagnation. Due to this uncanny lifestyle I am able to refresh my find on a daily basis. We live in a predatory world everything from a human to a lion. If you do not wish to achieve a number one positon you are going to join Jurassic Park.

Your a little bit too yang for me... in chinese medicine, that means you'll burn up faster than you should... I guess that is yet another #1 you see as a success.

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)