Let's get real for a moment

Orrin,

Do you have any idea how many lies those of us in the original Black Hole group were told by GZ and DOS concerning this process, and the timelines involved? Do you realize how many guys, upon written assurances posted on the GZ website that visas would be issued the same day as their loved one's interviews, planned weddings, paid for receptions, and flew to GZ, only to have the door slammed in their face, and to be sent home without their loved ones? Do you know that I was told at one point in the process that my wife's namecheck had been cleared, and that her visa would be issued, only to be told the next day that it was a mistake, and that I would have to continue to wait (another 2 months)? Did you ever have to deal with Janice Foreman in Linda Donahue's office, who had the gall to ask me, after I had been waiting nearly 16 months, why I was so upset that applicants who had applied 6 months after I applied were receiving their visas and I was still waiting? To those of you who are considering protests, please inform me of your plans, and I will be there in Orrin's place. :P :P :) :D STILL The Angry Texan!