Attorneys in China

I was wondering if anyone knew if attorneys in china can help parents with visa. My wife found one chinese lawyer service in Houston but they want $200. just to give an answer. I think his name is Mr. Wang in Guangzhou that has helped people with visas, and maybe he has contacts in Chengdu, does anyone have a connection email or telephone number so we can ask him to see if he could help, rather pay someone that lives there and works there opposed to people in the U.S. any thoughts on this?

It seems it is getting easier to bring parents over to visit. A friend just got tourist visas for her parents. She is an only child and parents are retired. She just submitted a letter from her USC husband explaining their plans for them while they visit and submitted their tax return with the visa applications.

We didn't think they would issue for both of them to come together but they did.

No Attorny

Good Luck!!

There is someone in Nanning who is not a lawyer, but has gotten high marks from several people he has helped - Roger Lin in Nanning.

I think it will help to have someone in China who speaks Chinese to help walk your parents through the process. There is a high denial rate for this king of visa.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

One problem is trying to get the VO to read the letters and paperwork submitted and explain that moms condo is in daughters name to cut down on paperwork should anything happen, at least an attorney won't let the VO bs parents and hopefully make them be honest. Does anyone have any suggestions for attorneys in China?

One problem is trying to get the VO to read the letters and paperwork submitted and explain that moms condo is in daughters name to cut down on paperwork should anything happen, at least an attorney won't let the VO bs parents and hopefully make them be honest. Does anyone have any suggestions for attorneys in China?

You want a Chinese attorney to interpret American law and hold the VO to it ??

Or an attorney who understands both American law and the Chinese language?

Or someone who can help your wife's parents get a visa?

I'm not sure that anyone will be allowed to attend the interview with them.

I have a lawyer in Guangzhou , Danny Shaw .

His office in 2 floors below the Embassy . He helped me with all paper work I needed to send in , and he prepares the person for K1 K3 visa interviews

here is his contact information

Danny Shaw

011-86 137-1943-7561 ( mobile )

Office phone number is

011 - (86) (20) 228-35665 or 228-35669.

Xiao, Jincong

Rm.B2, 4/F, 2nd Phase of Tianyu Garden,

No.136 Linhe Central Road, Tianhe District,

Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. 510610.

Tell him Michel Chandler referd you to him